DRAGON DISCIPLE: Dragon Disciples are powerful Sorcerers with dragons’ blood somewhere in their lineage. Their natural magical talents bring out their draconic heritage, allowing them to cast powerful magical spells and exhibit dragon-like abilities.
– 1st level: +1 bonus to AC.
– 3rd level: May use Breath Weapon once per day.
BREATH WEAPON: The Dragon Disciple breathes a gout of flame up to 30 ft. long, inflicting 3d8 points of fire damage on all creatures caught within the 140-degree cone.
– 4th level: Gains 25% innate Fire Resistance.
– 5th level: +1 bonus to AC and Strength.
– 6th level: Breath Weapon damage increases to 4d8.
– 8th level: Innate Fire Resistance rises to 50%.
– 9th level: Breath Weapon damage increases to 5d8.
– 10th level: +1 bonus to AC and Intelligence.
– 12th level: Breath Weapon damage increases to 6d8. Innate Fire Resistance rises to 75%.
– 15th level: +1 bonus to AC and Constitution.
– 17th level: +1 bonus to Strength.
– 18th level: Movement rate increased by 2.
– 20th level: Gains Dragon Apotheosis.
DRAGON APOTHEOSIS: The dragon disciple completes its transformation, becoming effectively a half-dragon. Gains +2 to Strength, +1 to Charisma, +2 to AC as well as immunity to blindness, unconsciousness, hold and fire damage.
– Hit Die: d6
– May cast one fewer spell per level per day.
Optional: Reduced Strength Bonuses
Reduces the Strength gained on level to +1 at 5th level and +1 at 20th level for a maximum of +2.