DANCER: The dancer is an entertainer, an acrobat and a surprisingly dangerous combatant when drawn to battle, emphasizing speed and agility to confuse and unnerve his opponents while inspiring allies to fight with increased confidence.
– May place 3 slots in Two-Weapon Style.
– +2 bonus to Armor Class at 1st level. Gains an additional +1 bonus to Armor Class every 10 levels.
– +1 bonus to Armor Class vs. missile weapons at 1st level. Gains an additional +1 bonus to Armor Class every 5 levels.
– +2 to movement rate.
– The Dancer’s Bard Song, “Dance of the Floating Lily”, immobilizes the dancer while inspiring allies, providing immunity to fear and morale failure and grants the following bonuses:
1st level: +2 to hit and damage, +1/2 attack per round, dancer gains +2 to Armor Class
6th level: +3 to hit and damage, +1/2 attack per round, dancer gains +4 to Armor Class
11th level: +4 to hit and damage, +1/2 attack per round, dancer gains +6 to Armor Class
16th level: +5 to hit and damage, +1 attack per round, dancer gains +8 to Armor Class
21st level: +6 to hit and damage, +1 attack per round, dancer gains +10 to Armor Class
– From 4th level onwards, may use the Adrenaline Rush ability once per day.
ADRENALINE RUSH: The dancer temporarily gains a huge boost in power for three rounds, gaining +1 to hit and damage for every four levels. Attacks per round are also doubled. However, their Armor Class is reduced by four points and they are unable to use their Bard Song, and after the duration ends, they become winded, suffering a huge penalty to fatigue and inability to use their Bard Song for one turn. From 18th level onwards, the dancer is no longer fatigued after the effect expires.
– May not wear any armor.
– May memorize one less spell per level.
– Only has one-half normal Lore value.