DIVINE CHAMPION: The divine champion is the strong right arm of their deity. They serve as a guardian of holy sites, a protector of pilgrims and a leader of crusades. Though paladins fill these roles in many good-aligned churchs, a divine champion can take up the banner of any deity, regardless of alignment or ethos. These holy warriors are loved by their patron’s worshipers and hated by the church’s enemies in equal measure.
– May be of any non-evil alignment.
– May achieve High Mastery (4 slots) in any weapon.
– Gains +1 to all Saving Throws at level 5 and every 5 levels gained thereafter.
– From level 2 onwards, may use the Smite Evil ability once per day. Gains an additional use at level 4 and an additional use every 4 levels thereafter.
SMITE EVIL: The divine champion’s next attack within two rounds gains a +1 bonus to hit and damage per 2 levels gained versus any evil creature struck.
– From level 5 onwards, may use the Divine Wrath ability once per day.
DIVINE WRATH: The divine champion channels a portion of their deity’s power, gaining a +4 bonus to Strength, Dexterity and Constitution for 1 turn + 1 round per level gained thereafter. After the effect has expired, the divine champion becomes fatigued.
– May not Turn Undead.
– May not cast priest spells.