ROGUE ARCHER: Many rogues choose the use of ranged weapons out of pragmatism, choosing to approach combat from a safe distance. Rogue Archers are experienced enough with such weapons to become a match for any warrior from a distance, taking down their foes with deadly missiles without ever needing to put themselves within threat range.
– +1 to hit and damage rolls with any missile weapon at level 1 and every 3 levels thereafter.
– Gains bonus attacks from specialization.
– May achieve Mastery (3 slots) in any missile weapon.
– May use the Called Shot ability once per day. Gains one use at level 4 and an additional use every 4 levels thereafter.
CALLED SHOT: All successful ranged attacks within the next 10 seconds have the following cumulative effects besides normal damage, according to the level of the Rogue Archer:
4th level: -1 penalty to target’s THAC0.
8th level: -1 penalty to target’s Saving Throws vs. Spell.
12th level: -1 penalty to the target’s Strength score.
16th level: +2 bonus to damage roll.
– May not use Backstab ability.